
Josie had her first dentist appointment! I'd like to say she loved it, but she didn't really. We went to a pediatric dentist, so she loved the waiting room packed with fun toys. She cried really hard when the dentist examined her, which was sad, but it worked out for the best since the dentist could see into her mouth much better. I'd say between the sweet waiting room and the traumatic dental exam the overall experience sort of broke even - not so bad, and no cavities!

13 comments:
Is it possible she aged a year since the last time you took a picture? Maybe it's the toothbrush, but she looks four! Big girl, big day - way to go, J!
She totally looks so much older, and extra Michelle Tannerish. Love her. I think it is the big girl piggy on her head. And I love that Mia made it cool to wear bows in your hair, and leave them in...I miss that girl so much. Can we I chat soon..
What a cutie pie. Love the bow. How did you get her to keep it in? And I liked your post about summer. We have totally different perspectives on this subject...you don't want it to leave, and I feel like it will never leave...love ya.
you are so good.....
i haven't made that dentist trip yet!
What a cutie! Hopefully she remembers the good time only and not the bad times the next time you go to the dentist! Love her adorable bow and piggy it makes her look older! And her eyes in this picture...Awww...the specular high lights are amazing!
she has the prettiest eyes... they are so big.
love the bright green toothbrush.
bubble gum flavored fluoride? (I had no idea that fluoride is spelled like that---cody was just studying it, and spelled it to me from his notes)
Poor Josie! How did you like the dentist? I guess I have to start looking for one for Bailey.
That's a funny picture of Josie! Her eyes look so beautiful!
cute josie- good job for making a trip to the dentist i take ella next month for the first time.
You have darling little girl. Also, I am updating chi-o addresses. Wondering if I can get yours.
e-mail me jennyokland(at)cox.net. By the way this is Jenny Blanck. Hope all is well.
Mike Crowton and Kyle Curtis should use that as a BRUSH EVERY MINUTE poster in their offices! ADORABLE!!!!!11
That girl is too cute for her own good! I still haven't taken Marlee to the dentist...bad mommy. I think my phobia is going to hurt her!
linds - sounds like a good dentist! does he have t.v.'s on the ceiling too? ours does and its the best! it's fantastic! do i sound like nacho libre yet? anyway, come visit us anytime if you need to get your summer fix. we went to the beach today! nick learned to surf. i'm not kidding!
love you! laurie
1. I love her big white bow. Not sure how you've remained to keep that in her hair.
2. I remember loving the play room at our pediatric dentist's office and I also remember the free toys he would give out after you were done.
I can't believe she's old enough to visit the dentist. AWWWWWWW
Post a Comment