Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet set-up

Josie helped Ben set the table tonight and she was pretty proud of her work. She had so much fun - running back and forth giggling, "more cups!" She was happy to pose for a pic with her beautiful arrangement.





And here's the zoom - I'm not sure how long the pirate face is going to stick around here. Click here for more piratey pics and the full story from Auntie P.

10 comments:

Paige said...

Dude..I can't get enough of this face. I am laying in my bed laughing out loud and how dang funny it is. She is going to look back someday and think WTH was I doing. I love the pirate face. Jasmin always talks about the pic of her with her arm on her apple and her hood on doing the pirate face. He even told me the other day I was doing Josie's face when something was in my contact. She is hill air force base. I miss her. Keep working on your pairs skating routine. Love you.

Lindsey said...

Oh man I love Jasmin.

Brandon Bridge said...

Love the pirate look, suits her. She's a doll.

Omie said...

I needed a dose of Jose after a horrendous 8 hour drive in the worst snowstorm from Montana to Salt Lake, and there was my sweet little pirate face smiling at me. Look forward to seeing you guys in a little over a month and baking cookies and setting the table with Josie.

Love you guys and sleep tight.
Omie

J.C. & Tiana said...

I love the little pirate face. I can't wait to see it in person this week. And I re-named jasmine the Jazz-man...what do you think?

Sid said...

too cute! it's sooo funny what these cuties come up with!

whit said...

she looks just like Ben with the pirate face. I love it. Is it the only smile she does now?

whit said...

Oh, and is she ever fully clothed? Because pirates are often scantily clad so I wasn't sure if it is all connected.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

how cute! i loved your sister's post of all those faces. what a good collection! aaarrg!

Gramma Annie said...

When she is laughing or watching cartoons does she use the pirate face?....very interesting....I may need her in my sitcom..xoxox