.jpg)
Best grocery trip ever

Best kitchen helper ever
The little J-bird is one serious comedienne. She entertains us day and night and loves every minute of it. She usually doesn't mean to make us laugh, but she always welcomes it. Some funny things of late:
1. When J was smaller, every time we'd go on the air force base, when she'd see a guy in Ben's same uniform she'd yell "Dad!" And I'd say "No, that's not dad." The other day we were walking into the grocery store and saw a guy in uniform and she says "That's not my dad, just some guy." Since then when we walk by guys in uniform she just says "just some guy."
2. A few steps later on our way into the store, we walked by a car making a really bad sound. Josie says "Mom, what happened??" and I said, "I don't know, sounds like something's wrong, huh?" Josie replies "Yeah, I need to help that guy fix it."
3. When Ben asked Josie the other night what she thinks the baby is in mommy's tummy, a boy or a girl, she says "Mmm, maybe a monkey."
She is still the sweetest little lovable bug and I am grateful every second for the chance to stay home and watch her grow and learn every day. She loves to help me cook and sits on the counter handing me spices, tasting batter, and just being the best little kitchen buddy ever. She is tired of the cold weather and pretends that she's at the beach every day. We just started gymnastics again and she is seeming to be a little more coordinated this time around. Her newest saying is "But why mom?" Getting so so so big.

15 comments:
oh I love that little Jay bird I can't wait to see her next week. Georgia and I am counting down the day's till we get to come visit. I can't wait for her and Gigi get a pic in there matching hats.
what a sweetie! she look like you linds- i know you don't believe it, but i see you in her more and more every time!
She is going to be the best big sissy to that little monkey! She probably makes the solders nervous...'No I don't think I'm your daddy.'xoxoxo
Sorry Linds...that was me....Sissy xoxo
When I finished reading this I just sat here and stared at the computer screen for like 2 minutes solid with a huge smile on my face. I can just picture her little Minnie Mouse voice saying "just some guy"... hilarious. and there's nothing better than a good kitchen helper, especially one that will taste test and not afraid to get a little messy.
i love her.. and you.
miss you.
such precious little tidbits. cute linds!
thanks for your good advice! and your daughter is getting sooo big. plus she's darling.
You are the cutest mommy ever! Your little bird is precious and I know you're little monkey will be too!! love ya!
Bean...She reminds me of you in the diaper picture because I swear almost every picture of you when you were little you were not dressed. Am I remembering wrong? I love how most of the time Jos has on a diaper and tights and nothing else. That's my girl. Love you
Linds, I'm so excited for your new little monkey! and your daughter is adorable. It was fun to see you from a distance at the Jazz game over Christmas break!
A monkey would be cool! Ha. She really is funny...I wish we could see her! Any plans to come back to V-town?
i love her and all the funny things she says. what a sweet heart. this is my favorite age yet!
MMM, looks like guys make some killer brownies! What a sweet little cutie! That's awesome that you write down all your favorite stories so you'll always remember these special special years. It's so fun to have a little bud!
So precious! She sounds just like Adilyn...mom's little helper. We should meet up at Sesame Place this summer, or at the beach! Tim will deploy all summer so it's just me and the munchkin! :)
Linz, i just read all your comments and had to laugh out loud at everyone! I miss you guys! Love the Jo, Jo Bean, the Original Bean and Benji
Post a Comment