


Smiley pants!! Georgia might be the smiley-est baby ever. I love it (and her).

We took T & G to one of our favorite little diners - J's new favorite drink is a Shirley Temple and she loves those cherries (sounds like chih-wees).


And here he is ladies and gentlemen....The McGuire AFB Wing Staff Agencies Officer of the Year!!! Jace and T babysat the ballerina while we went to the awards banquet and I watched my sweetheart be honored for being such an amazing airman. I'm sure it didn't hurt that he looks so incredibly handsome in his uni's.

18 comments:
Ben! You are the studdliest! don't tell dave.
Love Georgia's smile, love Josie, love you guys.
Congrats Benny.
BEN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!I AM HONORED TO KNOW YOU! Linds congrats to you too ! I love the first photo of GG and Josie ...... GG ,"I wonder how she smiles like that?" Linds you look adorable! xoxoxox
Ben is very handsome in his uniform but he has 2 pretty girls on his arm. We are so very proud of you Ben and we are grateful to Lindsey for the sweet and supportive wife she is.
We love you all so much.
Omie
I do have to say Georgia is a peach. (I bet she hasn't heard that one)...plus, glad you 2 got a night out to yourselves. p.s. we need a night to ourselves (or 2 or 3)...(hint: come to Vegas!!!)
oh man, he does look handsome in his uni. We saw A Few Good Men a little while ago. Is that Ben's favorite movie? Codes and I were thinking of him the whole time.
ps. so jealous of T and G. I want to come hang out and go to your favorite diner, and drink shirley temps.
please pirate face don't ever go away.
pss. did you get a new phone number? or do I have the wrong one? does your phone now play music instead of ring? tried calling.. but wasn't sure if I was calling the right person.
one more thing, incase I didn't say enough already. I want your watch collection please.
what cuties! i love josies cute smile and georgia is so dang cute! congrats ben!
I'm so jealous. I am having withdrawals and am extra mad that I can't be a stay at home mom on the East coast and chill with my favorite peeps. I'm reconsidering. I might just move to Albany tomorrow. Gigi is the smiliest baby ever. It's official. And pirate face is here to stay. I love that Jos told me that daddy took you to "the ball" the night he received his award. Bless Ben's little heart. He is the hottest man in Uni I know.
Congrats Ben! You have such a cute family!! And the pirate face is to die for!! Love you!
Wow, what an honor! i love the look on Ben's face... oh yeah, check this medal out! haha. you guys rock.
Jos and GG are so cute. It looks like Jos will be the sweetest big sister.
You should definitely take us to this fun restaurant. Maybe if Ben brings his medal we'll get a discount or something =)
We are so lucky to have you as our neighbors! Lets hang out this weekend!
Oh, next time I come to your house, I want to see your watch collection. You wear the coolest watches! =)
Hope you are having fun in NY! Are you still getting back tomorrow? I miss you and Josie!
that pirate face is the cutest thing i have EVER seen. bela went through that exact same face-phase. it's so priceless.
Ben is looking Hot to Trot and you don't look too shabby either, Linds! Josie, I love Chi-wees too!
Hey! Thanks for the encouragement. I remember when Marlee was 2 thinking "the terrible two's really aren't so terrible!" Yeah...well, THREE IS! My goodness. Anyway, thanks for the tip, and I'm sure little J won't be so bad!! = )
Mandi
wow! you lookin' smoking on your night out!
i love josie's "smile". i can't believe she does that every pic...hilarious!
Benni is pretty hot, you look amazing yourself Lils. I am getting excited for the weather to warm up so we can come play at the beach with you guys now the Sophia is walking!
WAY TO GO BENJI! Linds-- I love Josie's squinty one eyed smile...she's too funny!
Post a Comment