J and I had so much fun making her little gingie-bread house (or "cookie house" as she calls it). A lot of the candy mysteriously went missing before it ever appeared on the little cottage...I felt bad, I forgot to warn her that spice drops are absolutely disgusting so she had to find out for herself and promptly spit them out on the table.


8 comments:
first comment? what a rush.
I'm in love with that top pic.. she is focusing so hard on those sick spice drops. I would buy her "cookie house" if it was for sale at the Festival of Trees.
and she even looks like one of Santa's elves in that adorable gingham candy cane blouse.
where is the finished product? the pictures are so cute linds!
could she be any cuter? and she is starting to resemble you more and more! she is a doll!
Bean..I can't get enough of her. And I love the photos. She is a candy head just like Ben. Sweet tooth people run in the fam. I love her hand in the top picture. I don't know why but it is so sweet the way she is holding it. I love cookie houses. I'm sure we will make more when we are in Utah considering it is mom's favorite activity with the grandbambinis. Love her, Love you. Can't wait to see the Clarks.
How fun! That is one of our favorite traditions too! I agree with Sid, she looks just like you! Can't wait to see you!
What?! Spice drops are the bomb dizzle com.
I love spice drops, cookie houses and Josie! xoxox
How cute is she! Whenever Boyd see's her he just says "she's my her". So cute. Miss you guys give her squeezes for me
Post a Comment