
I am so mad - I had so many cute pics of Josie watching the helicopter land, and Santa come out...But something happened to my memory card and it got completely erased. While we were standing there waiting for Santa, I kept looking around thinking how cute all these military families were. I still feel like we're so new to the military and I always have to remind myself that we're one of those too! I really love being an Air Force family and I am so proud of Benj and his hard work and sacrifices. He is amazing. I have met so many wonderful Air Force members who are there because they truly want to serve our country - what could be better than that? It makes me feel so good to be an American!

Benji the Air Force Man and his buddies in a c-17.

4 comments:
Yea for the C-17, Tim loves his plane! So does Adilyn, you should see how excited she gets when she sees a plane! Thanks for your reply, I have a couple questions, if you don't mind, about the kitchen set (I've been looking for one I like for months). E-mail me, it's probably easier....cristaaxenty@hotmail.com
Sorry about your pics being erased! Bummer! I am with you, I am proud to be an American, and Air Force wife. Yes, we should hook up, our girlie's would love to play! :)
Hey Linds! Thanks for the comment!
I´m sorry to hear about your pictures. I´d be mad too! That´s cool that Santa went on a helicopter to the base. Man, we missed him! =) That would have been fun to see.
I miss you guys tons! I´ll be in Utah on the 29th and Dave will meet us on Jan 13th. We should do something fun when we get back!
it is neat! i love those who serve our country and do it willingly. It is pretty amazing.
it was so fun to see you the other night! we have to do something before you leave again!
Lindsay, I found you from Tim and Kirst's site. Your family is beautiful! We just moved to that side of the country too, only just a bit warmer! So fun to see what you and Ben are up to these days!
Teisha
Post a Comment