Friday, May 30, 2008

Rock It

We went to this concert last night...For some reason I had the idea that it was going to be a big band orchestra playing patriotic music in an outdoor setting. Instead, we got this:


And this...


And this...


Josie totally diggin' it...

13 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

I am so glad Josie had a whole row to rock on!!! I need to book that band for my next ward dinner. xoxo

Paige said...

Josie's got moves I've never seen!!! I love the monkey picture of Jos. Where did you take that? Or did you photoshop it. The guy in the aisle was dancing so great. I love how "full out" he was doing his sweet moves. The bigger the better. I bet her neck is sore from shaking her head...Kind of like after we head banged at seventh grade dances or you at punk concerts. Bless her little heart.

whit said...

I can't stop laughing and I bet you couldn't stop singing all these songs all day. Do you think Jos will like Texas is the Reason?

Lorilee said...

cody and I are laughing our heads off. this post deserves a phone call.

Tonya Bennett said...

I am still laughing....Looks like Josie partied like a rock star! I love when kids dance! I am always turning the music up and busting a move with my kids! Love it!

linds said...

i am also laughing my head off, what a rock star!

Matt and Debbie said...

At least someone enjoyed it!! Good dancing, Josie!!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

looks like you got your money's worth! thry're just missing napoleon dynamite's sweet dance moves...

Dave said...

I can't believe you made videos of the "concert"! How funny! We haven't blogged this but now I kind of want to :) Thanks for inviting Bailey and me to the beach. We love hanging out with you and Josie!

Dave said...

Sorry, that comment was from me, Angela :)

Sid said...

oh boy linds- looks like a rockin night. How fun! Josie is a doll and what good moves!

Anne said...

Do you think they regularly hold auditions for the green alligator/dinosaur/monster? I could definintely see myself in that job.

zack hackett said...

I watched the videos before I read the explanation and... I honestly thought that these were old home videos from a Cruise that your family may have gone on in 1989, or MAYBE the early 90s.