Monday, May 12, 2008

If you give a mouse some licorice...


7 comments:

Tia said...

She is getting so big and so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Omie here,

Licorice never happened at grandma's house! And if it did, I'm not telling. What happens at grandmas stays at grandmas.
Miss you guys so much. Babysitting Josie was such a joy. I miss my going to the park and watching the deer buddy.
Love,
Kerstin

whit said...

I remember the first time my friend gave Eli licorice, he was this age. I about died that one sweet little stick could be so messy! She is getting so big - love her.

Paige said...

She is looking so big and grown up and it is killing me. I am missing her like crazy. Love you both. Paige

Morgan said...

We had so much fun hanging with you guys and meeting this licorice loving peanut! I am stoked that the Lili-Clarks live so close!

J.C. & Tiana said...

She is like a little kid now it's so weird to me. She is so cute and we miss you all so much but we'll see you in a few weeks on the family trip!

Stacie Trevino said...

I love that story (if you give a mouse a cookie)! Josie is so cute. I learned the hard way to give Jay treats that are light in color. I have ruined so many of his clothes with chocolate, and various red items.