
The peanut is truly a peanut! I just finished tailoring all her tiny pants to be even tinier to fit her tiny little self. The problem is her current pants that don't fall down are getting too short (and it's not flooding here in NJ), and the next size up don't even come close to staying up. So, I did a seriously amateur job of fixing them up for her. We just went to the doctor for her 18 month check-up and she is not on the chart for weight (as usual), moving up in height - 40%, and her noggin has grown to the 100%! I laughed when the doctor told me this - she really doesn't look like she has a big head, but the stats are pretty funny.

14 comments:
Wow. I didn't know she really was a peanut and still not on the charts! How precious and dainty!!
The good thing is she'll be wearing her 2T True Religion's til she is 5. I love that little peanut. How did you know how to tailor tiny peanut clothes? I'm not sure I would be able to take in waists. I love her Peanut head. You're right it doesn't look big.
It doesn't look big at all and think how much further off the charts her weight would be without it! Big heads that don't look big are so cute.
Gramma Kate always tells the story of old Dr. Anderson chuckling "Well another big Liljenquist head" with every baby she had! Funny I guess Jose's head is ours!!! xoxosis
Good to hear their right on track...at least Ash is on the chart...by 1%!
Good call on bringing the pants in, I may need to break it out!
Heheh!! what different little babies we have...my little chubba-a-lubba is on the charts at the 95%...she is for sure not starving!
I'm sure the job wasn't amateur....aren't you used to taking in all your pants too? I don't think you're on the charts for weight either. like mother like daughter :)
Well, could be worse. Most of my kids average in the 110th percentile with off the chart heads. Andre the Giant was never a look to which we aspired!
Your Josie is just a prefectly-sized porcelain doll of a thing, and I think she's just right.
Funny Linds. Missin' you...and Jose. :)
What a sweet LITTLE thing! I can't believe how tinny she is....Oh if we both lived in Vermillion still Lauryn and Josie would be in nursery together...Makes me miss you!
Oh how funny what a sweet little peanut! My kids do not have that problem! You are, Im sure, amazing with the sewing machine!
She is so stinking cute and small I love it. We miss you guys
she is such a tiny little lady. what a cutie and great job with the sewing machine. isabella would be wearing an elastic waist rolled a couple of times, forever.
Wow! I knew she was small, but not even on the chart? She's just a petite little Princess. Kiss her for me!
Post a Comment