
Josie and I are on the road again, this time to sunny LV to visit my best buds. We had so much fun talking, eating, chasing kids, eating, and talking.

Our lovely hosts.

Cutest girls. Josie was in heaven with swimming, popsicles and fun little buddies.

A trip to FAO Schwarz. Poor little light-weight couldn't get the keys to light up.

The love birds. These two have been betrothed and although we really don't want to pressure them, they don't really have a choice in the matter. We decided they were in "intense sharing training" all week. They are both just learning to share, and there was a little pushing and shoving, but we decided they are just working out their kinks early on.

Little sand crabs.

Arranged relationship #2. Nikki and I are only 2 weeks apart, and Josie and Tessa are only a month apart, so it only seems natural that they should be best friends.

Cutest momma ever. I love watching Courty with her babes and learning motherly things from her. Here's Josie getting in on bedtime scripture study.

Love this scene. Thank you so much Courty and Nik for the best week ever. We miss you so much already. Thank you Rock and Cody for letting me steal your sweethearts for the week. I really needed it. xoxoxo.

9 comments:
What a fun Vacay!! The kids looked like they had almost as much fun as the mommies!
Linds! I miss you and Jose so much already. I am going through withdrawls!
I love the popsicle picture. Mylie's body language is the bomb.So girly. And I love the 3 carseats in the back seat. So funny. I'm coming on the next trip. I'll have to get a baby before then I guess.
Paigie I have one for you. So fun Linds. Cute photos!! xoxosis
Lils...looks like so much fun...I am so jealous! Those photos were so freaking darling!
you need to come back! we are going through withdrawals. Mylie keeps asking where you and Josie are...
Josie is growing up fast, they are all so cute together!
Oh - I wish i could have come! Looks like such fun- I miss you guys so much!
I'm so jealous... looks like so much fun.
I've never seen so many pics from the inside of court's house...I can picture it much better now. and I've never seen a pic of court with a big pink bow in her hair. I guess she's trying to bring out her girly side since she IS having her second girl.
Post a Comment