She is just too darn cute. i miss jos, I need to come to NJ soon! Beware of those hoboken accents!
I can't believe Chris said "darn" and "cute" in the same sentence, let alone at all! But it is true, she is too darn cute.
She looks so grown in this pic. She is such a nut..Always putting things on her head. Love her.
her eyes are such a pretty green!
Linds, we would love it if you guys came down to see the blossoms. I was down on the Mall yesterday and they were so gorgeous. If you guys want to come down this weekend, feel free to crash at our place!
Baby Mary in the Christmas play. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! xoxosis
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is just too darn cute. i miss jos, I need to come to NJ soon! Beware of those hoboken accents!
I can't believe Chris said "darn" and "cute" in the same sentence, let alone at all! But it is true, she is too darn cute.
She looks so grown in this pic. She is such a nut..Always putting things on her head. Love her.
her eyes are such a pretty green!
Linds, we would love it if you guys came down to see the blossoms. I was down on the Mall yesterday and they were so gorgeous. If you guys want to come down this weekend, feel free to crash at our place!
Baby Mary in the Christmas play. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! xoxosis
Post a Comment