Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Falling in love with French Fry....And other adventures


Josie was able to visit Grandpa Joe's "Zoo" several times and we both fell in love with this sweet little guy named French Fry. He loved J and would let her scratch him on his tummy.

Double Grandma time.

A special visit with Josie's Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Clark. The highlight was when Josie got to ride Great-Grandma Clark's wheelchair lift up and down the stairs.

Poor sickie babe. Josie had a fever of 103.5 for an entire night and scared us all. Even when she felt awful, she still managed to make us laugh and eat an entire piece of pizza.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I love that dad has a zoo for all the grandkids. And French fry is a cute name, although you know how I feel about cats. I hate looking at the sick picture of baby peeny piney po. It was so awful and I hated it. At least I got some alone time at the butt crack of dawn with her.

Lorilee said...

Josie looks so sad....I'm sorry she was sick....it's probably from all those late night jazz parties.
that zoo looks like a dream come true.

Mandi said...

That last picture is so sad!! = ( Poor babY!