Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAR!!


Today is Courty's big 28 and I want to wish her the best b-day of all b-days!! Someday we'll live in that duplex with the adjoining door like we've always dreamed, and I'll throw you the sweetest b-day ever. I think I'll make a Dexter cake. I love you!

5 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

while we were checkin out the blog Troy saw your friend's husband in that pic below... funny, he stayed at his house in LV once. He drove a sweet hummer and his bro owns a skate shop. Small world!

derrickfam said...

AWhhh...thanks for thinking of me Linz...I can't wait for the duplex days. That will be so perf. You are the greatest friend a gal could ever ask for. Love the dexter pic.

the youngs said...

Happy happy birthday, Courtney Dear!

Stacie Trevino said...

Thanks for coming to my party, Linds and Josie! I bet Ben is sad he missed out on those awesome cupcakes!! You should have Josie's birthday party in Utah next year!

Anonymous said...

Im dying for more photos woman, I check these blog these out way too much! XOXO P.S. New Jersey Beach, here we come!