Bean, she is so sweet. I love how girly she is. I wish they made her sheets in my size. I would love them. Is that margarita she is cuddling with? I think you should post pictures of her room, before and after, ha ha.
Linds thanks for your posts.....in my blogasphere everyone is hibernating! My cell is 9410259....will you text me you phone# and address? I hope you are having some fun adventures in your new home away from home.I miss you! xoxoxsis
K, Linds she is a sweetie pie.. I like the running word total for Jos. She's kicking Rafe's butt! He can say shhhhhh for shoe... I got basically nothin'! Must be the fourth baby scenario. He's got it all saved for therapy later I guess.
Oh man. She is so sweet. I cannot believe how many words she can say! I mean, "Banana"? THat's just crazy.I am looking around for tickets to New Jersey because I am having severe Josie withdrawals.
11 comments:
Bean, she is so sweet. I love how girly she is. I wish they made her sheets in my size. I would love them. Is that margarita she is cuddling with? I think you should post pictures of her room, before and after, ha ha.
Omie Kerstin,
Oh, how I want to kiss that sweet cheek. What a sweetie pie loving her baby. I can't wait till we see you guys.
Love You,
Omie
Where is her purse? I want some of those crib sheets, where did you get them?
So fresh from heaven it is not a small thing they love us....xoxosis
Linds thanks for your posts.....in my blogasphere everyone is hibernating! My cell is 9410259....will you text me you phone# and address? I hope you are having some fun adventures in your new home away from home.I miss you! xoxoxsis
Nice crib sheets. Her best bud Tessa has the same, as you know. She is so cute, just curled up like that with her dolly.
Lindsey, that really is so sweet! She is looking really big!
i want to just crawl in and snuggle with her! so cute linds! where did you get that bedding? i love it!
Linds- so sweet. And those crib sheets are adorable. Love them. I agree - Thank Heaven for little girls!- They are the best!
K, Linds she is a sweetie pie.. I like the running word total for Jos. She's kicking Rafe's butt! He can say shhhhhh for shoe... I got basically nothin'! Must be the fourth baby scenario. He's got it all saved for therapy later I guess.
Oh man. She is so sweet. I cannot believe how many words she can say! I mean, "Banana"? THat's just crazy.I am looking around for tickets to New Jersey because I am having severe Josie withdrawals.
Post a Comment