Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

We had such a wonderful Christmas! We were able to go home to Utah and see our sweet families for a little trip and it was perfect in every way! We loved being home, and all the snow was so much fun - we got stranded in one of the storms and Josie found one of her new favorite activities, eating it!




Josie transformed from Cindy Lou into the Grinch on Christmas morning...Here she is getting her "reindeer" ready to head down to Whoville...

9 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

She is so beautiful! It was so so fun seeing you!xoxoxsis

Paige said...

I miss her already. And she is so grinchy in this pic. I love it. I think it's just her crazy bed head.

Lorilee said...

I love all her fir trimed stuff....purple coat, red santa grinch suit. Those tights are perfect.
adorable.

derrickfam said...

She is so cute! I"m glad you guys made it s & s to NJ. I miss ya.

whit said...

E and Caroline love snow too! Josie is way to cute, we love her.

Lindsay B. said...

I love the last pic with Jos in her Grinch costume. Let's set something up next year with her in a sleigh and those "reindeer" pulling her in the snow. Christmas Card '08 perhaps???

J.C. & Tiana said...

I love the pictures of her in her purple coat she is so freaking cute! We miss you guys so much come back soon...oh wait i will be there in a few weeks for a visit I can't wait!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey Lindsey! I love that you put green tights with her Santa outfit. You're a creative mom! Good luck with getting all settled into your new place!

Mandi said...

She is still such a PEANUT! I love her! I want to squeeze her! We miss you guys!Oh, and she really does look like a who in that last picture!!