Drew is so stoked right now!!! I think we should spray paint it as soon as he gets it. But I love it. It is going to be his new treasure.
spray paint p? major el foul - - gold is the coveted color of dreams.
oh no linds!!! you have no idea how bad andrew is really going to want to come buy this. you might be seeing us next weekend :)
spray paint it? you're crazy what's wrong with faded gold it's the sticky icky!
Gold El Camino!!!!!!Priceless. Who doesn't love the truck that drives like a car. Drew I long for the good ol' days. Thanks for the ride down memory lane Linds. xoxxosis
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Drew is so stoked right now!!! I think we should spray paint it as soon as he gets it. But I love it. It is going to be his new treasure.
spray paint p? major el foul - - gold is the coveted color of dreams.
oh no linds!!! you have no idea how bad andrew is really going to want to come buy this. you might be seeing us next weekend :)
spray paint it? you're crazy what's wrong with faded gold it's the sticky icky!
Gold El Camino!!!!!!Priceless. Who doesn't love the truck that drives like a car. Drew I long for the good ol' days. Thanks for the ride down memory lane Linds. xoxxosis
Post a Comment