Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Military issue spectacles


Josie modeling Ben's new totally sweet military issue specs.

9 comments:

Paige said...

Bean. I'm having a meltdown. I am missing Peanut like crazy. Mom called me today and of course broke down about you leaving and I am feeling so sad. I am booking my ticket for her birthday. What are military spectacles? I have never heard of those. I love her face though. Oh and I pretty much know that martha is a nutter butter.

Paige said...

P.S. I just laughed really hard about your post on the glads blog. I never knew you were friends with Camille, but I knew about her and Ben.

whit said...

How does Josie make even though glasses look cute? I want in when you go "private blog" so send me the link. Why are you privatizing? Because Ben isn't really military? He is really Undercover Agent Extraordinaire. I knew it. CALL ME!!!

Lindsey said...

p - they're just eyeglasses. as you probably know - Benny has 20/20 vision, but he saw these goofy glasses and had to have a pair. I had an eye doctor appt at the air force base and he made me ask them if I could have a pair - embarrassing! They nurse was like "YOu mean those REALLY ugly ones?" and I said "Yeah, my husband would really like to have them." The funniest part is that one of the lenses is a magnifying glass - and the other is for far away, so it makes one of your eyes look huge.

Lorilee said...

Those totally are sweet-a. They're almost as bad (and I mean bad as in sweet) as Cody's lab glasses.
Josie looks like a cartoon character.

Morgan said...

I'm glad to see Josie is already developing such a retro sense of style...those glasses are awesome! And Linds, no worries about cheering for the Cougars. I actually don't hate them as much as I pretend to, in fact, I think your family took me to my first college football game in Provo! Plus, I did attend that school for 2 years, so maybe I should ease up on the animosity.

Mandi said...

Wow...flashbacks to my patching days. Very funny picture.

Anne said...

Josie would fit right in with Linda Richmond. Did you ever see the "Seinfeld" where Jerry had to wear glasses like that? His eyes were ginormous! I am almost peeing my pants laughing about it right now.

Sugar said...

wow you can tell josie is gonna be one of those bad ace hipsters in the future, with those glasses. But thats ok, as long as she never has a fashion mullet