Sunday, September 23, 2007

All together again!


Here is our first family photo as New Jerseyans...more pics of our big adventure to come.

15 comments:

Mandi said...

yay! I bet it is good! We missed you at Marlee's birthday this year. Wish you guys were Vermillioners agian instead!

Gramma Annie said...

You all look so great together forever xoxoxoxosissy

Lorilee said...

you look so happy... all of you.

Paige said...

Oh peanut. I love that outfit. And I love that you get to be with Benji again. Jos please don't get big okay. I love you more than you will ever know.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

You guys are the cutest family. We thought of you on Friday- went to the Brown Bag Lunch- some bluegrass band. (They were really good)! We thought Ben & Lindsey would've been here for sure! Hope you keep playin your music!

Tonya Bennett said...

Lin you guys are adorable! Josie's eyes are the cutest... and so big! Ben your hot in uniform and you look so serious! We miss you guys!

whit said...

You guys will of course love this, you are the best couple ever - not to be cheesy. Maybe if we come there we will get to see you!

Sarah Jane said...

Hey! You live so close! I hope that means I'll get to see you sometime. I haven't even ever met your baby. Give me a call when you get settled in. 801 243 9214.

Morgan said...

I'm so glad you guys are East Coasters now! Let us know when you get settled and we should have a Chelsea Cove/Chi O Reunion.

Lindsay B. said...

Glad you guys made it out there safe and sound! We went to Joe the Toe's for Sunday dinner and everybody was already talking about you guys coming home for Christmas... we can't wait! I think one of Andrew's favorite stories involves Ben's Christmas wish for a special waxing of some kind for you Linds... HA HA :)

Anne said...

Josie looks so relieved to have the fam back together.

Kim said...

You all do look so happy I'm glad you are back together! It's not fun being apart.

J.C. & Tiana said...

I love that your together but we miss you like crazy!!! Love you all

derrickfam said...

Ohhhh...you're so far from me now. I think you should change josie's name to Benette. She is a miniature. Ben looks so handsome in his uni. how did you get the husband in uniform? i thought that's what i was after...

Kirsten said...

goodness gracious...you guys are so far now! :( boooooo! But I'm glad you guys are reunited. How was the move? Hopefully less hectic than your last venture to see Ben :)