While daddy is gone, we've been trying to keep him in touch by sending him pictures a few times a day. We sit in front of our computer and use the built-in camera to capture us as-we-are, so Benji might feel a little closer to home. Here are a few of our favorites:
I la la love all of these. I'm trying to decide which one is my favorite... probably the second one. These as-you-are photos really do feel more personal. Makes me miss you even more.
Linds You and Josie are too cute! We need to get the kids together before you leave for jersey. I have to admitt, it will be the cutest thing in the world when Josie starts to talk and has a little jersey accent! James will be in love!
Linds,I'm finally making my blog private! So send me your email when you get a chance so I can keep you on my list! Thanks! Oh, and I want to squeeze those little cheeks!!
Bean..This makes me miss you guys even more. Can we ICHAT tonight? I want to do a 3 way with Lorilee. Like in highschool and like mom did the other night. That made me laugh. Josie's little teeth are so cute. The ones of you as your all natural self make me laugh too. Love you...P
I love technology! I bet you guys do too! How long has Ben's training been going on? Are you staying in Utah while he's gone? When's the big move? Anyway, just though we'd check up on ya! You guys look great. Take care with everything!
The bottom shot is so so so cute!!! ALL of them are! How was the buttermint class? gramma couldn't wait for you to come to her cooking show in the old folks home!! xoxoxo
Linds, you are the cutest ever! That Josie is lucky to have you.. Love the brushing pics.. Rafe hasn't been near a toothbrush yet. Go figure! Hey Mike wants you to work on a logo for him if you are interested. I know you're in a crazy spot right now but let me know it you want to. Also my email is emilycrowton@yahoo.com so add me on your list. I love seeing Jos every day. xoxo
Gramma said you were wonderful students of surgar and butter!! lilly52glad@yahoo.com....I am addicted to seeing you and Josie whenever I want to! xoxoxoxsis
Hey...she is darling! Sorry to contact you this way, I knew you had a blog and I wanted to contact you about how you are liking/handling the Air Force and McGuire? We'll find out on Oct. 5th where we go and what Tim will fly...McGuire is top on our list so let me know!! How is housing?? Do you live on base? Take care, she is absolutely beautiful! Crista Axenty-Dennis
Linds - I love you guys! I can't believe you are leaving this week. We will be totally bummed if we don't get to see you and Josie before you go...so call us will you? We will be up in a flash!
16 comments:
I la la love all of these.
I'm trying to decide which one is my favorite... probably the second one. These as-you-are photos really do feel more personal. Makes me miss you even more.
That last picture is absolutely hilarious! Sorry you are sick, call when you are better. Tell Ben I need some of his memories.
I love Josie's one-eyed squinty face in the bottom pic. Too cute!
Linds You and Josie are too cute! We need to get the kids together before you leave for jersey. I have to admitt, it will be the cutest thing in the world when Josie starts to talk and has a little jersey accent! James will be in love!
Linds,I'm finally making my blog private! So send me your email when you get a chance so I can keep you on my list! Thanks!
Oh, and I want to squeeze those little cheeks!!
Those are the cutest ever. I love the one with your glasses and pjs. And the sexy one of JOsie in the bottom pic. You guys are the cutest
Bean..This makes me miss you guys even more. Can we ICHAT tonight? I want to do a 3 way with Lorilee. Like in highschool and like mom did the other night. That made me laugh. Josie's little teeth are so cute. The ones of you as your all natural self make me laugh too. Love you...P
Oh i love them Linds. You two always look perfect in pic's
I love technology! I bet you guys do too! How long has Ben's training been going on? Are you staying in Utah while he's gone? When's the big move? Anyway, just though we'd check up on ya! You guys look great. Take care with everything!
The bottom shot is so so so cute!!! ALL of them are! How was the buttermint class? gramma couldn't wait for you to come to her cooking show in the old folks home!! xoxoxo
You two are so cute! I love the hair pulling one.
Nothing made me feel more at home than seeing someone else's child pulling their hair!! Oh my, the joys! You are too cute. You are a wonderful wife!
Linds, you are the cutest ever! That Josie is lucky to have you.. Love the brushing pics.. Rafe hasn't been near a toothbrush yet. Go figure! Hey Mike wants you to work on a logo for him if you are interested. I know you're in a crazy spot right now but let me know it you want to. Also my email is emilycrowton@yahoo.com so add me on your list. I love seeing Jos every day. xoxo
Gramma said you were wonderful students of surgar and butter!! lilly52glad@yahoo.com....I am addicted to seeing you and Josie whenever I want to! xoxoxoxsis
Hey...she is darling! Sorry to contact you this way, I knew you had a blog and I wanted to contact you about how you are liking/handling the Air Force and McGuire? We'll find out on Oct. 5th where we go and what Tim will fly...McGuire is top on our list so let me know!! How is housing?? Do you live on base? Take care, she is absolutely beautiful! Crista Axenty-Dennis
Linds - I love you guys! I can't believe you are leaving this week. We will be totally bummed if we don't get to see you and Josie before you go...so call us will you? We will be up in a flash!
Post a Comment