Thursday, September 20, 2007

Handsome husband...

7 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

I couldn't be more proud to know you!!! Thank you for your service...all of you! we will miss you! Can you come for Christmas? Let me know we will plan the Santa party around you! Take good care of each other and beautiful Josie! I love you! xoxoxsis

kaye said...

That pic looks like an ad for the military. What a stud!

Paige said...

I love him so much. I'm so glad that you and Jos get to be with him soon. And together forever. If I didn't have him for a brother-in-law, I would choose him for a friend. I'm just playing. I was trying to think of all the cheesy sayings I could, but I ran out.

Paige said...

Oh and like Meg said...I always knew you guys were MFEO! I had to use it in a sentence today too. I love Benny Boy. I'm going to look at flights today to come see you guys. And you need to find out what you are doing for Thanksgiving. Love you lots. I miss baby Peany

J.C. & Tiana said...

oh what a freaking stud he is. Bengie you look so cute in your uniform. We miss you.

whit said...

I miss him and I rarely get to see him. I love his Ben face.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

It's amazing how much these uniforms merit honor and respect to those who wear them. We appreciate your committment and service to the United States Air Force. Thank you, both of you!