Josie had just woken up in the morning and Mia and her cute cousin wanted to entertain her - she wasn't really responding so they just kept bringing her toys. Josie was too tired to move and this is how she ended up.
Thats hilarious. I didn't know thats why she was burried. I thought that you were just being silly. Bless Mia's little toe head heart. She still seams like she should be a baby. Which stuffed animal was her favorite? I'm surprised she didn't wriggle her way out of there. Do you like how I used wriggle. Dad says its a word, and he is always right.
Oh sweet little girls...the picture of J.C. and Mia fishing on Page by paige... looks just like you Linds, you were such a dear darling little girl....and you still are..Have Fun!xoxoxsis
Linds-she is so cute! I am glad you guys had fun with your cousins. I am so glad you made it to have lunch with us. Josie is such a little sweet heart just like her mom!
Thanks lindsay. Sorry I havent talked to you in a while. I think if i absolutely HAVE to choose, I would choose Sugar Shack.... My mom and I think it should be Mo' Bacon
Too cute! I miss you guys. Even though Ben is in Alabama we still need to get together. Maybe we could do lunch sometime. I haven't seen Josie since she was a little babe (because every time we hang out she's already in bed asleep)? :)
11 comments:
Thats hilarious. I didn't know thats why she was burried. I thought that you were just being silly. Bless Mia's little toe head heart. She still seams like she should be a baby. Which stuffed animal was her favorite? I'm surprised she didn't wriggle her way out of there. Do you like how I used wriggle. Dad says its a word, and he is always right.
Oh sweet little girls...the picture of J.C. and Mia fishing on Page by paige... looks just like you Linds, you were such a dear darling little girl....and you still are..Have Fun!xoxoxsis
her head looks like a little cabbage patch doll, fits right in with the rest of the dolls/stuffed animals.
Linds-she is so cute! I am glad you guys had fun with your cousins. I am so glad you made it to have lunch with us. Josie is such a little sweet heart just like her mom!
P-did, B and I just had this discussion - he was making fun of me because he doesn't think wriggle is a word. Of course it is!
How fun to be with cousins! But now you are in town SO CALL ME!!! By the way, I loved One Hundred Years of Solitude.
Cutest pic...She totally looks like a doll like Lors said.
Thanks lindsay. Sorry I havent talked to you in a while. I think if i absolutely HAVE to choose, I would choose Sugar Shack.... My mom and I think it should be Mo' Bacon
Too cute! I miss you guys. Even though Ben is in Alabama we still need to get together. Maybe we could do lunch sometime. I haven't seen Josie since she was a little babe (because every time we hang out she's already in bed asleep)? :)
Josie is so adorable. I think she should get to keep all those stuffed animals!
Lindsey - she is the cutest thing ever!!! Are you guys still in boutniful? If yes, you need to come over and see us at our new pad. call us :)
Post a Comment