Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Don't Mess With Texas!

This past weekend we were able to spend some quality time in the Lone Star State. We went to the beach with Grandma and Grandpa and had the best time ever. Here are some highlights:

All aboard the fun bus! Grandpa rented a sweet huge van to get us all down to the beach.

Josie having her first taste of fried flounder, and lovin' every minute of it.

After dessert...daddy & mini-me.

Josie trying out the latest redneck accessories.

Dinner with Grandpa and Gram.

Cutie lovin' the beach.

Hangin' with mom at the marina.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Man I'm jealous. I miss that beach..tar, seaweed and all. I love that you can walk out forever. I have been waiting for new pics. Don't get me hooked on blogging and then disappear! K..You look like you are 12 and Josie is getting so big. It makes me cry. I know that isn't shocking, but I hate missing her this much. She is now the beneficiary for me too. Lucky girl. I love her messy face after dessert. What was it? I can't believe you don't have a picture of you with a Pat Mcgee's t shirt on. The coast isn't complete without it. It is making me feel really sentimental right now. Love you miss you. I love Josie the most!

Lindsey said...

Bad news P...Pat Magee's went out of beeswax!!! Sad story I know. We missed you and I thought of our sweet matching swimsuits, hula hoops, fishing off the dock, playing pool, etc., etc. We are planning a rendesvous in Phoenix asap. call me.

J.C. & Tiana said...

I loved every minute on the fun bus. That was such a fun trip to the beautiful Texas Coast that I have heard so much about. We better start the tradition again cause it was a blast.

derrickfam said...

Cutest pics! Josie looks like a true little beach babe! I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

Kirsten said...

fun pictures! I love the picture of Josie "walking" on the beach...those little legs are too much! :)

derrickfam said...

Remember the huge stork when we stayed at your grandparent's beach house? Please say you remember. That's the first thing I always think about when I think of Texas....