
Some sweet shades...

Cute face and blue tongue after sneaking some candy out of mom's bag at church.

More blue tongue.

This picture may not look very important, but it's evidence of a big milestone! Josie is crawling all over the place and pulled herself up to standing all by herself for the first time on Sunday!

6 comments:
Look at all her teeth! She's growing so big and crawling! I love it!
Cutest outfit ever on the bottom. Love the shirt and love the skirt. I want to see the shoes that complete the outfit. Amy has already told me about the whole package. I am missing peanut like crazy. I can hardly stand it. She is getting so big and acting like a big girl too. I hate it. For selfish reasons of course. And you don't blog enough. I need you to do it more often because she changes so much in a whole week. No more slacking. Miss you guys.
Linds--I've never met Josie, but I feel like she is already getting so big!! She is such a cutie pie, but she has great genes!
How cute is that blue tongue? I love it. it is so funny how they know what things are. Ashton just started pulling himself up as well, he just needs to get the hang of getting back down without doing a full-on body slam to the floor. I swear he is going to knock himself out.
Linds- that top picture of Josie with shades is too cute! She's totally "in" by hollywood standards (seeing that big shades are the new thing). :) We need to get together. Call us.
OH MY GOODNESS!! She is so unbelievably cute. Do you think it would be confusing at family dinners when Eli and Josephine are married, having Josephine and Joseph both having the last name Hill? I'm not making sense, except about the part of Josie marrying Eli. Oh, and P is right, you need to blog more!!!
Post a Comment