Oh my word. I am so jealous that you guys are in San Diego playing house, and kitchen, and climbing stairs. Love the baby legs and the mohawk that she is rockin along with them. She is starting to act like a big girl and has a different attitude when she knows she looks cute. I love it. If only leg warmers were cool for actual big girls. I'm just glad she isn't a big enough girl to fall for Tiana's charades of buying her love.
I am dying over the mohawk and skull leggings. I love babylegs, but have not yet convinced myself that I can put the boy ones on Ashton without making him girly.
What in the world are baby legs? She is so flippin' cute in the buff. I want to bite her little cheeks! My favorite pic is the one with her eating that huge ear of corn! hhhh
Oh, I love her! Maybe we should send some of those baby legs over to Paige's friend Brit. Do you know Josie only weighs 2 pounds more than Joey? According to Steve, they are so meant for eachother.
6 comments:
Oh my word. I am so jealous that you guys are in San Diego playing house, and kitchen, and climbing stairs. Love the baby legs and the mohawk that she is rockin along with them. She is starting to act like a big girl and has a different attitude when she knows she looks cute. I love it. If only leg warmers were cool for actual big girls. I'm just glad she isn't a big enough girl to fall for Tiana's charades of buying her love.
I like that she's not wearing a shirt in half the pictures... that's what big girls do.
That's a big ole piece of watermelon. She get cuter every day.
I am dying over the mohawk and skull leggings. I love babylegs, but have not yet convinced myself that I can put the boy ones on Ashton without making him girly.
She really is so adorable.
What in the world are baby legs? She is so flippin' cute in the buff. I want to bite her little cheeks! My favorite pic is the one with her eating that huge ear of corn! hhhh
Oh, I love her! Maybe we should send some of those baby legs over to Paige's friend Brit. Do you know Josie only weighs 2 pounds more than Joey? According to Steve, they are so meant for eachother.
Raphe got blessed in his babylegs! so cute ..Mike didn't know if it was o.k. but it was!!! Josie is the best model!!!xoxoxsis
Post a Comment