
1. This. There is never any parking at the medical clinic and I was late for my appointment. Although I had to push out a little to be legit, this totally saved me.

2. The employees of the moving company who will be packing and moving all of my things next Saturday, while I watch.


3. Sunny days with this girl and warm days in the middle of winter. These past few warm days have given me a second wind to survive until spring!

4. My sewing machine. It is a stress-relieving creative outlet that is always there for me. We have been sewing linens for the new doll house, and new dresses for the dollies. Most fun ever.

5. Washable markers.
6. Ultrasounds...I am DYING to know whether this baby is a boy or a girl. I am feeling so so so impatient. I have a million reasons to be excited either way, but I love knowing. It helps me feel closer to the little person.
7. Sweetest husband who is sending me off to the spa tomorrow....later!

13 comments:
Oh the perks to being pregnant! Moving? Where to? Closer to home I hope!
Finally! The hospitals wise up and help the ladies out. Josie is so dang cute. When are you finding out? Where are you moving? Why do I feel so out of touch? Have a good day at the spa.
Yea for all these things. (Too bad Tessa got into the UNwashable markers today!!) I am anxious for you to find out what you're having too...call me asyk (as soon as you know)!!!!
Or, if I had half a brain I'd spell out my acronym right...asAyk. hehehe.
I love the acronym Nik. Bean she looks so cute in her hello kitty rain boots. I thought they would never fit those tiny feet. I'm sure they are still huge. Did you make that shirt on the doll? That is wild if you did. Do you have patterns? I'm amazed right now. Wow..the spa. Ben is the bomb.com/alwayshasbeen. He knows that a massage and facial never fail for any holiday. And Jos is looking like such a big girl. I am dying to know to. I bought you a boy outfitto bring him home from the hospital in...Just in case. Either way this babe is going to be a dream.
lucky! where are those expectant mother parking stalls in utah...perhaps there is one too many expectant moms here.
I am dying to know if it is a boy or a girl as well! And, thank goodness for Expectant Mother Parking!! At our mall there is parking for mothers/fathers of newborns...I love it!
Do you have to have a little stork hanging from your mirror or can I park there with my fat tummy?xox
I love Stork Parking...I always park there.
Please please keep me in the loop when you find out what you are having!
sadly...i never once saw a pregnant parking stall here in UT. I wonder if the pregnancy rate is too high to have those here. :)
There's an expecting mothers parking space at the mall in Sioux Falls. I loved it. The doll dress is adorable! You are so talented. Where are you guys moving to???
will you make me a shirt just like cabbage patch doll's?
having someone else move you? talk about a DCT.
hope the spa was totally awesome.
Post a Comment