
The charming floors. So glossy- I loved them.

Josie's art corner.

Being able to draw on the walls since they'll be demolished soon...

I won't miss the world's tiniest kitchen except for the sweet oven with the cute little warming oven on one side.
I don't think we'll have the internet for a little while...So, sayonara sweeties, and wish us luck.

8 comments:
The 3rd pic down is hill airf. Josie has some serious volume going on in her blow out hair do. And she is secretly flipping the bird. I had a training on gangs today and now I'm really good at reading hand signals.
good luck linds! love ya and miss ya!
Watch your new walls....habits are hard to break....just sayin' . I agree with Pagie...she is really trying to signal us something..."How does my hair look?..." Moving is sooooooooooooo much work! All my love, xoxox
good luck- hello world's tinest kitchen do you not remember living at yale manor?? enough said :)
i can't believe she got to color on the walls! bela is soooo jealous! can't wait to see the new house.
Mary used to paint on my walls all of the time. Leaves, flowers, Barbie's pink corvette, etc.
I already miss you.
so jelly doughnut of the warming oven.
looks like J packed her purse and got her slippers ready to go.
I miss seeing your car across the street! =) Can't wait to move!
Post a Comment