Thursday, January 8, 2009

Did you know (#2)?

Did you know you can buy a pregnancy test at the dollar store? Well, you certainly can, and it was certainly the best $1 I've spent.



This wonderful new little person to debut on or before July 20th...

35 comments:

Emily said...

Hooray! Congrats, Josie will love to have a real baby around to play with

Brandon Bridge said...

Yay! Congrats!

sarah marie. said...

love the dollar store tests! and congrats..everyone is pregnant right now

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats!!!!!

Collin said...

YAY!!!!! I kid you not, I was just thinking about you guys last night and wondering about that! I am SOOOO excited for you! So, you are a few months along then eh'? How are you feeling? I am thrilled for you guys!!!

Collin said...

P.S. This is MandI!!

Dave said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. that was Van's due date what a perfect month to have a baby:)

Lindsay B. said...

Congrats! Josie can teach shim her new pirate smile!

whit said...

Can I request July 21st? Please, July 21st, it is such a special day. Love you.

steph said...

so excited for you and ben, and also big sister josie! can't wait to see another beautiful clark baby.

Kirsten said...

yeah yeah yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. Keep us in the loop to as what gender this little person is. :)

Em N. said...

So exciting!! Congrats!

Angela said...

Woohoo!! Ok, we definitely have to go out somewhere to celebrate this! I'm so excited for you! Love and miss you guys!

Liz said...

Congrats Lindsay! That's exciting!

Amanda said...

You're awesome! Another peanut in the house - she/he will be just as cute as the first edition. Congrats!

Sarah said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Dave and I were just talking about you. I have to say though, I'm not sure that any baby can be as adorable as Josie was at birth. Trust me I see them every day and she's still the most adorable brand new born I've ever seen. Congratulations!! I hope your feeling good!

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

Yeah- I love it!!! Two is so much fun!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

So awesome! We need more cute little peanuts populating the earth! We are extremely excited for you all!

The Workmans said...

Hey Linds, I found your blog through the links of others. Congratulations on the new little one. It sounds like your family is doing well!

Argyle's said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant when we saw you! Hope you are feeling well!

lbb said...

wow, linds, CONGRATS! that is so great. i love having 2, really, i especially love it now because they play together. you will love it.
oh, and i'm a big fan of $1 store prego tests. now i'll never go back to the $8 ones! rip-off!
BTW...your hubs is so unique & talented! fun facts!

CnLAland said...

Congrats! Having two kids is a lot of fun! Yep...I still stalk your blog! :)

mandy politowicz said...

That is such good news!!! I'm so happy for you guys :) If thay are all as cute as josie keep em coming!

Nellie said...

Congratulations! It was so fun to see your (and josie's) comment on the blog. How are you feeling? I love that I get to glimpse your life now and again. XO

linds said...

yahoo, hope you are feeling great! can't wait to meet another beautiful clark baby.

Alycia said...

Congrats! We can't wait to hear what the gender is. Aren't Dollar store tests the best!

Sid said...

holy comments! We are of course way excited! What a perfect little picture!

Tonya Bennett said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Josie will love having a baby around...Lauryn's baby is the little green frog you got Riley for his 2nd birthday! She loves it!

Harper said...

I am so happy for you! When I saw that ultrasound picture, I started crying. You and Ben are such amazing parents and I am so happy that you are being blessed with another precious baby. I know Josie is going to love being a big sister. Keep us updated on how you are doing and if you ever plan on coming back through South Dakota. We miss you guys!

Morgan said...

Woot woot!

Jen Jenkins said...

I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! What a perfect ultra sound pic too! Love ya!

Muranda said...

looks like i'm a little late on the comment train, but CONGRATS! i am not sure how fair it is that you two can make another one as cute as josie...seriously!

Unknown said...

yay!!! that is so exciting! i was wondering when josie would get a bro or sis. july 20th is liz (my sisters) b-day. love ya!

Lorilee said...

what a lucky little peanut... wish I could be in your tummy all day long listening to you talk and ben play the banjo.

you know how thrilled I am.
xoxo