Georgia, TT, and Jace will soon be our neighbors and we can't wait!!! Can't wait for the Jazz games, beach trips, mommy-daughter shopping trips, etc. etc. etc. We love you guys and WE LOVE NEW YORK for luring your little family out here!!!
I'm so sad that they are leaving me but so happy that Georgia and Jos will get to be close cousins. I miss you guys. I guess I need to move to the East coast now. There is no reason for me to go home anymore.
Paige I Agee you need to move here but Linds thanks for the sweet post were so glad we get to be here with you guys. I'm so glad Georgia has such a fun smart sweet cousin to be close to and look up to. I can't wait to meet up with you guys. Luv you all
Oh, lucky you to have family right there; we do too and it's such a blessing. Nice that there is finally someone who next to Josie makes Josie looks big! She usually only towers over a gumdrop, that perfect, petite little thing!
4 comments:
I'm so sad that they are leaving me but so happy that Georgia and Jos will get to be close cousins. I miss you guys. I guess I need to move to the East coast now. There is no reason for me to go home anymore.
Paige I Agee you need to move here but Linds thanks for the sweet post were so glad we get to be here with you guys. I'm so glad Georgia has such a fun smart sweet cousin to be close to and look up to. I can't wait to meet up with you guys. Luv you all
Oh, lucky you to have family right there; we do too and it's such a blessing. Nice that there is finally someone who next to Josie makes Josie looks big! She usually only towers over a gumdrop, that perfect, petite little thing!
Cute cousins! I love that you guys are going to be so close!
Post a Comment