Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gangster's Paradise



Our mothers will be pleased to hear - we are moving out of the ghetto! We're movin' on up George Jefferson style to a cute little neighborhood with sidewalks and parks. So, you don't need to lie awake at night worrying about our ghetto fabulous lifestyle anymore.



The only problem is that it will be really difficult for Ben to get out of the gang he joined.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so funny. I for one will sleep better knowing you're in a safe place. Show us some pics of your new place with sidewalks. Sounds great!!

Emily said...

so we don't get to hear about your neighbor anymore?
or will you still make weekly visits?

derrickfam said...

yeah! I can't wait to see pics of the murals going on your walls.

Dave said...

And the best part is, I heard your new neighbors are awesome!!!

Paige said...

Is he part of a party crew or the old school scissor crip cuz's? I heard you have to get jumped to get out. Ben will be fine. Tell him to put his brass knuckles on...Paige

whit said...

He's so hardcore gangsta, nice butterfly on your hat!

Amanda said...

It's okay; once street style, always street style. You and Ben-Diggity will find some danger, somehow, in the burbs.

Lorilee said...

fo shizzle..... that picture is off the hizzle.

no more ghetto dwelling? bummer. sidewalks and parks are for crackers.
at least ben will have a bunch of buddies to help you move.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I never knew you lived in the ghetto to begin with! I guess it's not something you go around bragging about? ha.

Em N. said...

Where is Ben in that picture?

Sid said...

yeah i didn't know you lived in the ghetto either- that is too funny- i always knew ben had a hard side!

Emily said...

fyi-
i switched our blog address to
www.comeflyover.blogspot.com

Jen Jenkins said...

You are flippin hilarious! I always knew Ben would end up in a gang! It was all that rap we used to listen to, wasn't it. "hotel, motel, holiday inn...say what?"