I went shopping for a cute little dollie for Josie, and this is what I came up with - - maybe the ugliest doll you've ever laid your eyes on. Josie sure seems to like it though.
Geez..Sumo doll with scary square head. Little peanut doesn't discriminate. Thats what I love about her. She loves even the ugly dolls. Can you post some pics of the elmo she had to have? I want to see what she was freaking out over. I miss her so much and want to give her a hundred kisses. Mom said she Josie looked at her like she forgot who she was and it made mom cry. Keep showing her my pic so I can have the "advantage"..
Lin...She is the cutest thing ever..Josie that is! By the way your Motherly thoughts almost made me cry! You are the best Mom ever and Josie is so lucky to have you and Ben for parents. I miss you guys!
It's always the toys that are straight out of the scary kids playroom in Toy Story that they love. Go figure! I'm going to be in SLC in a few weeks, we definitely need to meet up at the pool so I can see this baby in person! And by baby I mean cute little Josie...but she can bring along the scary little doll if she wants.
Linds Thankyou and beautiful baby Josie for visiting Elli today! I can't tell you how dear you are for doing that. Your dear baby is so so so blessed to have you for a mom! I love you.xoxoxo Sissy p.s. Gramma Kate would be so mad at you for buying a doll with man boobs...2 words Madam Alexander...I'm just sayin'
9 comments:
Geez..Sumo doll with scary square head. Little peanut doesn't discriminate. Thats what I love about her. She loves even the ugly dolls. Can you post some pics of the elmo she had to have? I want to see what she was freaking out over. I miss her so much and want to give her a hundred kisses. Mom said she Josie looked at her like she forgot who she was and it made mom cry. Keep showing her my pic so I can have the "advantage"..
Lin...She is the cutest thing ever..Josie that is! By the way your Motherly thoughts almost made me cry! You are the best Mom ever and Josie is so lucky to have you and Ben for parents. I miss you guys!
It's always the toys that are straight out of the scary kids playroom in Toy Story that they love. Go figure! I'm going to be in SLC in a few weeks, we definitely need to meet up at the pool so I can see this baby in person! And by baby I mean cute little Josie...but she can bring along the scary little doll if she wants.
That doll looks like it has boobs.
I love the new blog and title Linds.....SO CUTE.
I think that doll might be the child of Chuckie!
That doll has some serious boobs. That is so funny.
Scary!! I like the sleepy Josie eyes in the last picture. Kids look so cute when they are tired!
I like the new blog design. That doll is creepy.
Linds Thankyou and beautiful baby Josie for visiting Elli today! I can't tell you how dear you are for doing that. Your dear baby is so so so blessed to have you for a mom! I love you.xoxoxo Sissy p.s. Gramma Kate would be so mad at you for buying a doll with man boobs...2 words Madam Alexander...I'm just sayin'
Post a Comment