Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pioneer party!

For the 24th of July, we decided to visit the pioneer village at This is the Place Monument to "find our inner pioneer" (that's what the brochure says)! At one point I walked away to get a drink and came back to find guess who in the pioneer band?!




Some not so friendly pioneers.


Tired cookie and Chloebug.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Amy and I are trying to decide whether or not you are traditionally supposed to wear patriotic colors on the 24th. I thought you forgot to put Josie's flag bubble on, but amy said she has never heard of that. So you tell me. Of course Ben was playing with the pioneer band...Duh.

Gramma Annie said...

Yes you are to wear Red White and Blue on the 24th. What is more patriotic than being chased out of every state in the union to find a good hiding place in the mountains! It is kind of an in your face to those states who didn't want us! Now look at our BEAUITFUL state! Always wear the stars and stripes whenever you can!!!! Ben you are the best! I love anyone who dares do anything!!!