These pics are sooooooooo unbelievably cute. Are they having a staring contest in the last one? I bet Josie won. Ben looks skinny...Is that just the pictures, or has all that studying turned him into a beanpole? (He looks very cute indeed)
Ben you are the cutest Daddy ever! Seeing all these pictures makes me miss you guys so much... I can't believe I am going to say this but I am home sick for Vermillion.....
Hey Banjo, don't make us check you into the center for change for an eating disorder! You are SKINNY! I loooove that middle picture. IS that a baby bjorn you've got on? You make Brad Pitt look lame.
Hi, Linds! How are you and Ben? Little Josie is such a doll...I want to eat her! Yes, we're still in Iowa...Trent graduates from dental school in June, but then we're staying for two more years because he's going to orthodontics school here. I don't know if I can handle any more midwestern winters! Are you as cold as we are???
Ben cooking dinner?, Is that what I see?.. sweet Linds, you've got a babysitter and a chef. YOu are the cutest Dad I've ever seen and Erika's right... you put Brad Pitt to shame.
7 comments:
These pics are sooooooooo unbelievably cute. Are they having a staring contest in the last one? I bet Josie won. Ben looks skinny...Is that just the pictures, or has all that studying turned him into a beanpole? (He looks very cute indeed)
Geez ben..Do you weigh 190? It looks like it. What is the diet you are on?? Kashi GO LEAN? I am going to try that diet next...
They are so cute together I expecially love the middle one! Josie couldn't have picked a better dad! Good Job BEN!
Ben you are the cutest Daddy ever! Seeing all these pictures makes me miss you guys so much... I can't believe I am going to say this but I am home sick for Vermillion.....
Hey Banjo, don't make us check you into the center for change for an eating disorder! You are SKINNY! I loooove that middle picture. IS that a baby bjorn you've got on?
You make Brad Pitt look lame.
Hi, Linds! How are you and Ben? Little Josie is such a doll...I want to eat her! Yes, we're still in Iowa...Trent graduates from dental school in June, but then we're staying for two more years because he's going to orthodontics school here. I don't know if I can handle any more midwestern winters! Are you as cold as we are???
Ben cooking dinner?, Is that what I see?.. sweet Linds, you've got a babysitter and a chef. YOu are the cutest Dad I've ever seen and Erika's right... you put Brad Pitt to shame.
Post a Comment