Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Josie Live

This is my first attempt at posting video, and I am not sure I'm doing it right - I don't want to upload videos of her to UTube, so we'll see if this works! (Any tips on how to do this will be appreciated). Turn up your volume to hear her cute giggle.
Click on the link below:
Josie Laughing

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Linds, it worked perfect! That was the cutest thing, and you were right about her being a wiggle worm.
gosh, I feel so much closer to her now :)

Can I please see your bangs?

Paige said...

Lors I have been begging for the bangs for days now. Hurry the hell up already!! I love her little laugh. She thinks it is so funny to be in the Bjorn. She also loves to be in restaurant boothes. I don't get it jos. Her cry is just as cute as her laugh. You are a pretty lucky mommy. I'm pretty sad to go home to no blogging..What will I do all day? I guess I'll have to buy a new lap top asap. For whoever stole it..Can you please return my pics so I can blog..

sarah marie. said...

i couldn't see it. but you can download videos to youtube and set it to private so only those you want can see it. and then you can post it right to your blog.