Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Exersaucer excitement



We bought Josie this sweet Exersaucer - she is still figuring out what it's all about, but it's so fun watching her learn new things every time she gets in there. Today she was spinning that barrel thing. She'll take her time concentrating on each toy for a few minutes, I can see those wheels spinning in her little head.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Don't you love the exersaucer? It looks so fun. I wish you could drag it with you when you come. Sometimes there is a toy on there filled with water that you can freeze. Is there one of those? I can't tell.

derrickfam said...

Those are so cute. That 2nd one down is hilarious.. she's like, "I can't believe my eyes!!"

Anonymous said...

I love the way Jose is modeling in the first pic, then using her acting skills to display Surprise, and then she displays a sense of extreme concentration and intrigue. Maybe Jose will be a little actress.

Lorilee said...

Good Call on the second photo Court.. it is hilarious. These are darling Linds, way to catch her at just the right moments. YOu're a good photographer.