
We're back from Vegas, and I was a bad mom and only took one picture - my camera is big and bulky and I never get it out. I'm going to get a new pocket-sized one so that won't happen again. When Josie's aunt Paige sends me the ones on her camera I'll post them.

4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun in L.V.!
Paige... hurry up on those photos...I'm dying to see more. Send Linds some of you guys too... I want to see all of you!--but mostly Josie.
Ohhhhh...I wish you lived by me. dct. cnfnl bff. (if you can decode all that, we seriously were separated at birth.) scac. tla.
Josie...I secretly want my own blog so I can be listed under your blogging buddies. But lets be honest..No one wants to see single glamour shots of me. And I am secretly so jealous of Lorilee's blog and I know I couldn't compete! I'll think about it...Miss you like crazy. Hey courtney I want to know your secret codes. Can I be in the club?
I'm with Paige... can I be in the club too?
And Paige.. I would love to see glamour shots of you, it would be more exciting than all the pictures of food I put on my blog. Can you tell I'm hungry most of the time?
You better get a blog asap.
Post a Comment