It's been a big week for Josie! She's started trying to roll over, and she slobbers so much while sucking on her hands that she needs to wear a bib all the time so her clothes aren't soaking wet. She starting holding toys and trying to eat them too!
I agree about the cutest sheets ever. I just wanted to point out that I think I was the first one to make you laugh. Can you not forget to mention that...
I just realized I can post on my own blog! doi. So, the sheets are actually really sweet because they're just Martha Stewart flannel ones from K-mart and they were on clearance maybe because spring is on the way...I hope!! Josie's sheets are from the cutest site - www.dwellbaby.com. Check em out. Love, Me and baby JoJo (I never call her that, I just thought I'd try it out)
Jos-You gotta learn that if you don't stop eating your hands, you won't have any fingers left to play the fiddle in your parent's bluegrass jamborees! Careful!
7 comments:
Oh man...did she roll over?? Maybe her little chompers are coming out!!
Josie, how come you always have the cutest sheets and toys? Where do you get them?
I agree about the cutest sheets ever. I just wanted to point out that I think I was the first one to make you laugh. Can you not forget to mention that...
Paige...I want to see your blog! There's nothing on it yet. Please get to work so I can get a glimpse into your glamorous life.
I just realized I can post on my own blog! doi. So, the sheets are actually really sweet because they're just Martha Stewart flannel ones from K-mart and they were on clearance maybe because spring is on the way...I hope!! Josie's sheets are from the cutest site - www.dwellbaby.com. Check em out.
Love,
Me and baby JoJo (I never call her that, I just thought I'd try it out)
whoops! it's www.dwellshop.com, then click on the baby link...Check out the cowgirl sheets - I want them so bad, er, Josie does I mean.
Jos-You gotta learn that if you don't stop eating your hands, you won't have any fingers left to play the fiddle in your parent's bluegrass jamborees!
Careful!
Post a Comment