
Here are Josie and her pretty aunt P, and a funny story. Once during college, Paige and Abi and I were at Trolley Square (were you there Court?) and this band was playing in the ampitheater. We walked over to see who it was, and they started playing this song called "Prettier Than Paige." It turned out that the singer of the band went to high school with Paige and she told us she'd always thought Paige was beautiful and wished she was "Prettier than Paige." Paige was so embarassed she started crying. It was hilarious.

7 comments:
Talk about embarrassing....You shouldn't have done that Josie...
Paige IS so pretty. That story is so funny, and the funniest part is that Paige started crying because she was embarassed.... show's what a sweet tender heart she has.
I want to be "Prettier Than Paige", but I know it won't ever happen....those Liljenquist gals are sure hard to beat!...including you Josie.
Everyone wants to be prettier than paige. But Josie I don't like the fact that you put a picture of your second favorite aunt instead of your favorite aunt me. I'll let this one slide, cause we all know I am your favorite.
Love ya Aunt TT
Hey back off Marie Osmand...I mean tiana marie..We can share the favorite spot!
I wasn't there (although I have a horrible memory and could be wrong), but that story is so funny. That sums Paige's personality up in a nutshell. I think everyone who knows Paige wants to be like her. So beautiful, and so funny. I wish I could be like her by wearing my jeans and belt to bed. I think I might try it tonight. Maybe that's her beauty secret. I'll let you know if my looks improve by tomorrow.
It's totally a good beauty secret - you're always ready for action if you're always wearing your best.
That is so funny court..I couldn't stop laughing. I did that my entire life..It never seemed to bother me and I was always ready, just in case.
Post a Comment