Monday, April 6, 2009

The way she moves...

One of my favorite things ever is this girl's walk. She has swung her little arms like that from her day 1 of her walking life.

10 comments:

Sid said...

too cute!

Paige said...

I love that little walk of hers. And I love that she is talking to herself the whole time on the way back to the pool. I wish I could take her swimming in the really big little hot swimming pool again.

Tonya Bennett said...

That's the cutest walk ever. I was scrolling down reading the posts I have missed and Riley said, "Wait go back." Then asks, "Mom where was Lauryn at?" He thought he was missing out because of the pool! I had to explain that is was actually Josie and not Lauryn! Looks like you had a blast during your girl's trip!

Angela said...

I love it! Bailey was watching the video with me and she kept saying Jo Jo, Jo JO =)

linds said...

that is so cute. she must have places to go and people to see. izz does the same talking to herself thing. i always wonder what is going on in that little mind.

Brandon Bridge said...

What a doll.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

It's so true, so true Linds that our lives (or, at least or baby girls) seem to mirror each others! Not to mention all those things, but one is that I have a pair of salt water sandals coming for Tessa (orange though)...and I noticed Josie's pink one's in your pictures! Honestly, we're twinners from the get go...is it any surprise? I love Josie's little attitude swingin' walk. She's all big and grown now, it just kills me.

the youngs said...

This little bean has more personality than most adults I know! Love her!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

p.s. I just saw on Noelle's blog that picture of josie going down the slide and noticed her leopard shoes...and, is it any shocker Tessa also has those same shoes!??!!? Honestly, twinners.p

we chirp said...

I love little girls. I love that little swagger of her's.