Thursday, April 16, 2009

This time it's for reals



I know I've threatened forever, but this time we've really gone and done it. We have a new private blog and we'd love you to read it (unless you're a pervert). Please send an email to lindseylclark@hotmail.com if you'd like to be invited to read and we'll get you on the v.i.p. list asap!
PS: For those who don't know how private blogs work - You'll need a google account (click here to get one). Then send me an email and I'll send you an email back with an invite and instructions.
PS: Oprah didn't make me do it.

19 comments:

Alycia said...

I don't know if I have your email address, but I would love to be included...alyciaenelson@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Hi Linds,
I hope I'm on your list and I think I have a google account. I'll call you tomorrow.
Love,
Kerstin

lbb said...

hi, cute linds. isn't going private a pain?! i hated it.
i love your blog and you and josie and the next little peanut.
please keep me in tune!
love, liz
lizbaucom
at
gmail.com

The Workmans said...

I'd love to keep reading, and see pics of your girls. My e-mail is rafikichel77@hotmail.com Thanks.
Rachel

Leslie said...

Hey Linds. You caught me. I am officially a stalker of your blog. If I am not one of those crazy people, I would love an invite. My email is lesthehesh@hotmail.com. I will send you an invite to my blog too.

Sid said...

you know you best be inviting me to join! sidlawson@hotmail.com

Gramma Annie said...

lilly52glad@gmail.com

Lorilee said...

i'll be waiting for my invite.

CnLAland said...

yup...still stalking your blog...and would love to keep stalking your new blog....unless you think that's creepy! ;)

linds_aland@hotmail.com

Tonya Bennett said...

Please add me to your vip list I think you have my email but if not....tonyabennett711@hotmail.com.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

I'd love to be able to check in once in a while. Tim is deploying on Sunday and Adilyn are looking for fun things to do this summer! Keep in touch! cristaaxenty@hotmail.com

Jen Jenkins said...

hey linds! add me for sure - bradyandjen@msn.com. Hope you are doing well! Love ya!

Emily said...

send me one!
emilyking.artist@gmail.com

mandy politowicz said...

of course I want to still look at your blog! I promise I'm not a perv haha my email is jpolitowicz@msn.com

Nellie said...

oooh, add me, please!
nellie_bingham@hotmail.com
Hope you are feeling well . . .

BTW, my SIL is going provate, too-- is there something I should worry about going on? I'm not up on my Oprah watching -- too many kids!

linds said...

oh add us to the list...lbenson@dsdmail.net

Jenny B said...

us to please...jennybritton1@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

Hi Lindsey, I've popped into your blog a few times through Lindsay and Jen, would love to be added to the list of lookers-nikkiholbrook02@hotmail.com. I have a private blog if you're interested I'll send you an invite. Thanks! You're little one is adorable by the way!

Los Smiths said...

linds, josh and I want in...we have to have our occassional josie fix!
concretecoatings.smith@gmail.com