Friday, October 31, 2008

Spook-tacular















16 comments:

Sid said...

Linds all i can say is adorable!

Desert Valley Relief Society said...

Oh my word. Those pics are sooo cute and creepy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her costume. I love her. Want to hug her. Those pictures are so awesome. You need to enter them into a contest or something.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I am in love with Josie as Alice. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

these are so cute linds! i love her costume! perfect for her!

Lindsay B. said...

i had no idea that dead people gave out candy!

Josie looks adorable.

whit said...

I love these shots! Did you or Paige take these pictures? Did you make her costume?

Amy Liljenquist said...

Oh how I love this little Alice! Linz, I know your fabulous domestic talents created Alices adorable dress! I love it! Where is the pic of the white rabbit?

Em N. said...

These are too cute- she is too cute. That second pic with her peaking from behind the grave stone is tdf.

Gramma Annie said...

I LOVE wandering in old grave yards! What could be better than wandering with that adorable Alice in my Wonderland! xoxox

Paige said...

Bean..Seriously, she looks like a dream. And that dress you made is TDF!! I love the embroidered "I'm late" and her headband is so cute. She looks fabulous. These pictures made me cry. My heart aches to see the little one. I miss her more than she will ever know. Love you...

Angela said...

Linds, what a great idea for Halloween!! The costume turned out so great. You´re amazing. Josie looks so cute!!!! We miss you guys!

Dave said...

I love the one of her peaking out behind Mr. Shreve and the one with the giant old oak tree. Like I said - professional photographer :)

Kirsten said...

It's official! Tim and I think Josie is the cutest thing EVER! :)

Lorilee said...

Talk about the Halloween queen! I think I have been demoted to the Halloween princess. That dress is amazing linds.... and you made it? It looks professional. I'm not just saying that either. and look at your mad photography skills. these photos are so pretty, and don't even get me started on Jos, i love her.

Jen Jenkins said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Ditto to everyone else...Jos is too cute for words, her costume is darling, and you are a mad photographer! Don't ya just love halloween?

Tonya Bennett said...

Love that you took her to the grave yard! Sweet idea! She is so stinking cute!