Monday, July 21, 2008

Josie tagged by Whit

I don't normally get into the "tag" game myself, but this one's for Jos:
Eye Color: Blue turning hazel.
Hair Color: Strawberry blonde.
Favorite Movie: Madagascar or Alice in Wonderland.
Favorite Book: Backyardigans Jingle Bells (we read it year round!)
Place to go: Park, pool, but mostly anywhere to see cousins, aunts & uncles, or grandmas and grandpas.
Restaurant: Thaifoon - Their kid's meal is the best ever: chicken strips with sweet and sour dipping sauce, rice, m&m's, won tons.
Favorite Food: String cheese, waffles, currently Gushers.
Favorite Candy: I guess Gushers are more like candy, we recently discovered rock candy suckers are her favorite thing ever.
Favorite Color: purple
Favorite Toy: A purse
Favorite Song: The Face of My Friends by Roma di Luna (PS: they have a SWEET new album on Itunes - check it out!)
Favorite Game: Tea party for sure.
Favorite Cereal: Granola from her daddy's bowl.

Josie is in the sweetest stage ever. I love watching her learn new things and words every day, I am totally amazed by her little brain. Today I was talking to C on the phone and Jos heard me say "whoah dude" - hearing her say that was maybe the funniest thing yet. My new favorite word of hers is "yes"!!! She finally stopped saying "no" so much and now says "yes," "okay," and "you bet!" She is my little best buddy and we have so much fun together. She is so loving and affectionate and that smile could melt the polar ice cap.

10 comments:

Paige said...

I love that Josie's mom still says "whoa dude" and when she is ultra mad with road rage she can only get as mean as calling them butt faces. That smile melts my heart and makes me cry often. I love that she is so snuggly and will usually give me kisses on command. Love her. oh and of course her favorite food is Thaifoon. It really is the best kids meal on the planet. Miss you guys so much...

linds said...

what a sweet lady! the picture is the best ever!

Amy Liljenquist said...

Linds you are right! Her sweet face melts my heart and makes me cry often as well! I burst into tears as I walked off from Caputos with her waving bye, bye! I miss you guys too! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Omie here,

That sweet smile is something I can't get enough of. I cried too when she was waving and blowing kisses at us when you drove away from Montana. The popsicle smear on the screen door will not get washed off until you come up next summer. And the school desk is waiting with her markers and paper.

Love you guys and miss you so much.

Sid said...

so cute- she is a doll, and she is at such a fun stage!

Em N. said...

Linds, she has the sweetest face! I can't believe she's getting so big! Hope you guys are great.

Amanda said...

Well, that smile melts me too... goodness. And Thaifoon? What happened to the McDonald's happy meal? Your daughter is so sophisticated!

Sarah said...

Oh my holy sweetness!! I can't believe what a little lady she is. I miss you guys sooo much. Squeeze those cute cheecks for me. She's still as adorabrable as the day she was born

whit said...

yes, she is so freakin' special, just like her mom and dad. please record her saying "woah, dude", the world needs to hear it.

Lorilee said...

I normally don't read tags, but since it was for Jos,...I read the entire thing.
Josie is the second cutest little girl I know. She's adorable.