Thought of you guys last night as we went to Star of India. You need to come to our Indian restaurant of choice with us when you are in town. I also thought of you a million times today. Eli would love to go to an air show. Lucky Jose.
Precious! I used to go to the air shows with all of my boy cousins when I was little, but I would get so stressed out that someone might crash so I always sat on the ground with my hands covering my ears and my eyes closed. I wasn't near as brave as little Josie!
I love the pic of her covering her ears...She looks so tiny next to those big old planes. Ben is the bomb of a dad. I can't wait to see you in two days.
7 comments:
Love my little Jose.
Oh, her daddy BY FAR will be the coolest daddy at bring-you-dad-to-work day! My kids would adore this kind of outing - lucky duck!
she is such a cutie- what a fun day
So dear... I can't wait to see you! xoxox
Thought of you guys last night as we went to Star of India. You need to come to our Indian restaurant of choice with us when you are in town. I also thought of you a million times today. Eli would love to go to an air show. Lucky Jose.
Precious! I used to go to the air shows with all of my boy cousins when I was little, but I would get so stressed out that someone might crash so I always sat on the ground with my hands covering my ears and my eyes closed. I wasn't near as brave as little Josie!
I love the pic of her covering her ears...She looks so tiny next to those big old planes. Ben is the bomb of a dad. I can't wait to see you in two days.
Post a Comment