
We were lucky enough to have Grandpa Steve swing by for a visit. He is very busy and we were so glad he was able to come see us for a few days. He and Josie played constantly!


We packed up the canoe and left our home on the lake for good...


Our last meal in Browns Mills. We went to this Mexican restaurant that Ben loves. I ordered pork tacos and Josie ordered a quesadilla - the waitress brought me cow tongue tacos and totally forgot Josie's, so we headed to the DQ for a real dinner.

Our darling neighbors had a surprise BBQ all ready for us when we arrived at the new house. They are the best ever! Two nights later we had a bonfire with s'mores. The next day a neighbor brought me jam and someone left us an anonymous Halloween treat. This neighborhood is so sweet.


A new policy says that Benji gets a break from his camo to wear his "blues" every Monday...Lucky me!!! Nothing cuter.

We were doubly blessed and right after Grandpa Steve's visit, Omie Kerstin came to stay! We had so much fun and Josie was glued to her the whole time she was here.

Painting "litto" pumpkins

Pre-birthday cupcake bash/candle blowing-out fest

6 comments:
I love Monday "Blues". Like Amanda said...there is nothing better than a man in uniform from Target on up. And Grandma and Grandpa Clark are the bomb.com. I all done being so far from peeny piny po.
Ben you look so great! I honor your service. xoxoxo d
Cow tongue tacos.....you are kidding me right?
Lilss..I love your little fam...you guys are so cute. And Benji...your hot in your uniform.
Linds, Tell Ben he looks hot in his uni!
It looks like you have found a nice place to call home. We miss you guys, hopefully we'll see you sometime. Josie is soooo cute and getting to be such a big girl. I can't believe it. Tell Ben's mom I said hello. She's the sweetest
Post a Comment