Love em'. I can't believe how bug she has gotten. Where are you guys for Christmas this year? I hope everytihng is going well, we haven't talked in FOREVER! Merry Christmas! Kiss that sweet girl for me, and Marlee misses you!
Oh my word! I love that bottom picture with the tongue hanging out. She the cutest Lou Who from Whoville I've ever seen. :) We really need to get together while you're in town. Call us.
7 comments:
Love em'. I can't believe how bug she has gotten. Where are you guys for Christmas this year? I hope everytihng is going well, we haven't talked in FOREVER! Merry Christmas! Kiss that sweet girl for me, and Marlee misses you!
I love her! I'm glad you posted these, the ones of her crying were too sad. Merry Christmas!
She is so stinkin' cute. I Love her and she gets cuter everytime I see pics. We miss you guys. Have a great Christmas!!
I love Josie Lou Hoo...I can't get enough of her. I'm glad I have her in person now. I was missing her like crazy.
Oh my word! I love that bottom picture with the tongue hanging out. She the cutest Lou Who from Whoville I've ever seen. :) We really need to get together while you're in town. Call us.
SO cute! Merry Christmas!
So precious!
Post a Comment