
New Jersey here we come! After A LOT of stress, contemplation, prayers, stress, prayers, and stress, we have decided we're headed to the Garden State! We're really excited and can't wait to begin this new adventure....So, pack buy your tickets and pack your bags, here are some exciting things to do when you come visit:
1. Visit the Liberty Bell in Philly (a 30 minute drive or train ride)
2. Hit the Big Apple (a 58 minute train ride)
3. Go to the beach! The jersey shore is an hour's drive
4. Atlantic City (an hour on the train)
5. Visit D.C. with me (I've never been, but it's only a 2 hour train ride)
We'll see you there!!!

14 comments:
Bean..I am so excited. I just know you are going to absolutely love it!!And so am I. My bags are packed. I am so proud of you and Ben. I can't wait for your big adventures. But mostly "our" big adventures. Love you guys.
While you're there, I hope you will spend your time wisely by cultivating that euphonious (I just found that word on dictionary.com) Jersey Accent!
Yeah! And when you take the train to D.C. you can hang out with the Cottays!
Congrats on New Jersey! You guys will have so much fun. You are so lucky to be so close to a lot of fun places! It was great seeing you and josie too! See you at the pool soon!
Ok i am so excited now J.C. will have a reason to want to move back there. I love it!!!
sniff, sniff, sniff. I can't believe you'll be that close to NYC. This will be the funnest place to live ever. I hope you start eating a lot of pizza and spitting when you talk and get greasy hair. hhhh. That's just what I picture New Jerseyans looking like. love you...i'm so happy for you guys.
Lindsay, I lived in Philly for 2 years...I love the east coast! There is so much to see and do, and you have fireflies and lots of green trees! Good luck! You'll love it!
Congratulations...that is so exciting! Don't you love that where ever you guys go it's just going to be a fun little family adventure!
I'm so happy for you LInds. I bet it's a relief that you've made a decicion...and you know where you are going to be living.
So far from Hawaii :(
we'll have to meet in the middle in good old slc.
Congrats, Linds and Ben! It was so fun to see you at Erin's. I'm excited that you made your big decision. You'll be a Jersey girl in no time!
how exciting!! I know you're going to love it.
Good luck Linds! I totally miss
the days of our little family
being out on our own, I am jealous!
Guess who lives only a train ride away?! Promise you'll come visit us in NYC.
Love,
SJ
you'll love it out here!
Post a Comment