Today is Father's Day numero uno for my numero uno - - Ben!! He is the sweetest daddy, not to mention the most handsome! Josie is so lucky to have such an amazing dad who would do anything for her. Josie loves him so much and watching them together melts my heart. Here are some recent photos of them taken by the amazing Miss Paige.
Ben is such a little cutie pie. It is so fun to see him be in the daddy role. He is so sweet to Josie and is crazy in love with her...I love that he is my brother in law. Happy Father's Day Benny Boy. I love Josie. These pics make me miss her even more.
SO cute! I love those pictures. She is getting so big so fast! Ben looks happy, he is a cute dad. We miss you guys! How are things going? We are moving into those town houses when we get back, YAY! So, IF you come visit, you know where we are!
The amazing Paige always picks out the perfect models!!!!!Why don't you move to LA and be in the movies! I want to kiss Josie's little neck! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoSissy
7 comments:
Ben is such a little cutie pie. It is so fun to see him be in the daddy role. He is so sweet to Josie and is crazy in love with her...I love that he is my brother in law. Happy Father's Day Benny Boy. I love Josie. These pics make me miss her even more.
She is such a little Clarkie! When I look at her pics I see a lot of that fam in her. Lucky girl to have such a babaliscious heritage on both sides!
I love that bottom photo of Jos biting Ben's cheek. They are so cute, and I never realized what a great smile Ben has.
SO cute! I love those pictures. She is getting so big so fast! Ben looks happy, he is a cute dad. We miss you guys! How are things going? We are moving into those town houses when we get back, YAY! So, IF you come visit, you know where we are!
Oh my word.....I hope you blow those bottom 2 up. That's all I have to say.
That last picture just about melted my heart!!
The amazing Paige always picks out the perfect models!!!!!Why don't you move to LA and be in the movies! I want to kiss Josie's little neck! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoSissy
Post a Comment